Biox Questions Page :

Is Biox Liquid & Biodeg compatible with Ultrasonic's :

Biox product range is totally compatible and enhanced by
Ultrasonic action, Biox ltd has had a long standing relationship
with Hilsonic Ltd. A major company in the Industrial Ultrasonic sector, and our successful relationship between Biox and Ultrasonic's has served the industry well for over 20 years.

Is Biox harmful :

No Biox 02 Liquid and Gel are certified as Non Hazardous, Non Flammable, Non Hazardous and is safe to use without gloves or special equipment, although those with sensitive or broken skin it is recommended to wear gloves.

Does Biox Liquid have VOC Low emissions classification :

It has been verified by the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland that Biox 02 Liquid has a Low VOC emission and is Non Flammable (Research report No:VTT-S-06516-07) which means that Biox 02 and Liquid can be safely used in small clean rooms, also reducing the risk of cross migration in the cleaning process between chemicals and rubber.

Is Biox Liquid expensive :

The Biox product range is relatively inexpensive and has a major advantage over many similar cleaning products, in that it has the ability to be recycled many times before exhausting itself. This means not only a safer working environment but a more economic cleaning system in the process. Biox can be stored for many years but once opened should be used within one year.

Does Biox degrease :

Yes Biox has the ability to remove light greases and oils, however heavy greases i.e. impact grease should be removed with Biodeg which is a powerful degreaser and then cleaned with Biox Liquid or Gel.

I have ingested Biox Liquid or Gel what should I do ? :

If Biox Liquid / Gel is ingested, it is recommended to drink copious amounts of water, Biox is non toxic and non hazardous and without individual complications should not affect the human body. However it is always recommended to seek medical advice.

Why is Biox Liquid not hazardous with a Ph of 2.2 :

Biox Liquid is a Biological enzyme product, the enzymic value produces a chemical type acidic value of ph 2.2 as stated in our Data sheets and is not harmful. This is owed to its 10 year research in development in the field of Bio chemistry to produce a safe, non-toxic, non-flammable product.

The colour of Biox 02 has changed or is lighter in colour :

The Biox 02 Liquid uses a high grade food dye, this is used to help distinguish and identify the product. It is however know to fade in light and is photosensitive. However, the performance of Biox 02 is NOT effectied by this and is fully functional.

Newer stock (by a month) will fade to a much lighter colour within a few weeks if exposed to light, it is an unfortunate effect of the mixing process, formulation and the reaction to light.