Biox Liquid & Gel PDF - Contains the following sheets
Page No. Description
3. General Product Information.
4. Industrial Uses.
5. Product Description.
6. General Information.
7. General Information Cont.
14. VTT VOC Report
15. Tungum Alloy Approval Report.
16. Thames Water Report.
17. National Water Council Report.
18. Case Studies.
Biox Chip Sheet please contact us via email or via the contact page.
Biox Gel is a greenish white biological gel cleaner that is able to be spread on surfaces where it is impractical to immerse the item to be cleaned. This also allows for the product to be cleaned to be an inverted or a vertical surface, where liquid could not remain long enough to clean.
Cleaning time are slightly slower as Gel cannot be used with ultrasonics. However the advantages of Gel far outweigh the extra time to clean.
Click the icon below to find out more on the health & safety of Biox Gel.
• Biox Biodeg is a nearly neutral concentrate aqueous degreaser, to be diluted with water depending upon degree of contamination, Biodeg is part of the Biox range of products and is Non Flammable, Non Toxic, Non Hazardous. Biodeg is compatible with all other products in the Biox range.
• Biox Biodeg is a powerful yet environmentally friendly degreaser used to remove heavy grease and oil before cleaning with Biox Liquid / Gel / '02'.
• Biox Biodeg is compatible in the cleaning system with the Biox range of products and can be watered down to suit your cleaning requirements. Please note that Biox Biodeg cleaning results, are greatly enhanced with the use of Ultrasonic action.
Please click the text to download the Biox Biodeg Data pack: